Scrum is an agile project management methodology or framework used primarily for software development projects with the goal of delivering new software capability every 2-4 weeks. It is one of the approaches that influenced the Agile Manifesto, which articulates a set of values and principles to guide decisions on how to develop higher-quality software faster.
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Certification Training:
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance to practitioners who have successfully completed a CSM course and demonstrate their understanding through the CSM test. A CSM performs the following functions:
1. Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
2. Provides expertise above that of a typical Project Manager
3. Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn framework
4. Protects the team from internal and external distractions
Simplilearn’s CSM training program includes classroom training. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in Project Management.
The CSM course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
Who should do this course?
The following categories of professionals can take the ‘Certified ScrumMaster Training’ and obtain the certification:
1. Members of Scrum teams such as developers, ScrumMasters, and product owners
2. Managers of Scrum teams
3. Teams transitioning to Scrum
4. Professionals intending to pursue the Professional ScrumMaster certification
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook :
Get the android app:
Get the iOS app: