Los Angeles Scrum master certification courses by Platinum Edge teach you Scrum by having you do Scrum- just as it is done in the real world. A small sampling of what you’ll get:
• Certified ScrumMaster training by Mr. Agile® – the Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) selected by Wiley and Sons to author their iconic “Agile Project Management for Dummies” series.
• All class materials for this highly-interactive class, with examples and exercises that truly enable understanding of Scrum, by one of the few agile consulting firms that have been in business for over a decade
• Post-course assessment and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) registration for each participant with the Scrum Alliance
• Sixteen (16) PDUs toward PMI’s PMP and PMI-ACP certifications by a PMI Registered Education Provider®
• Sixteen (16) SEUs towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
• Two-year membership for each class participant with the Scrum Alliance
• A 132-page student guide for note taking and future reference
• Students will also receive a copy of “Agile Project Management for Dummies” book when attending a non-partnership course
Platinum Edge agile training is one of the best in the industry. Our Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs) are recognized thought leaders, with decades of experience in the classroom and in the field. Our agile courses boast a 100% recommend rating, across thousands of satisfied students. This is because in Platinum Edge training, you learn by doing, with hands-on exercises that connect concepts to the real world.
Platinum Edge is a registered PMI education provider; our classes provide participants with the highest Professional Development Units (PDUs) in the industry. Our courses are 100% covered for veterans through the VA / GI Bill.
If you want the confidence of knowing that your agile knowledge is from the best, contact us now to sign up for a public class, private or partnership class today.