1. See the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiBoBti5BEkMdGxtSHdFeXg1SThJSWZKZXIxYjVNNVE
2. Since I made this video, I figured out how to make the color coding of the “deadline” column automatic so you can automatically see which tasks are late (I also use automatic for columns B, E, and F). I updated the link above, so you can see how that looks.
3. In some situations it may be better to have one sheet (tab) per person, instead of one sheet for each project. In this case, column B could be used to indicate which project a task is associated with.
4. If you need help creating your own tool, or something more complex, you can email me at TylerSmallDesigns[at]gmail[dot]com.
5. You can learn about email (notification) features here: http://youtu.be/z6klwUxRwQI