For more information, visit rommanasoftware.com
The success of any project depends on how requirements are being managed, and how changes are being controlled through out the project. When things get hectic and the schedule slips, it becomes crucial to get back to the customer as soon as possible with some adjustments to functionality being delivered. In fact, it is even more crucial to avoid that schedule slippage in the first place. Most importantly, it is critical to any project manager or QA manager to provide accurate estimates for each feature to be delivered, with accurate time frame when it will be delivered. Agile projects also must have better control over increments to make sure specific functionality is delivered at the right time.
In this presentation, Dr. Magdy Hanna will show how Feature-Based Project Management™ adopted by Rommana ALM sets a new standard for managing software projects.
Some of the features that will be discussed in this presentation are:
* Allocating and managing project resources, roles, responsibilities and access rights.
* Creating and managing project tasks for both development and testing on the project level, as well as on the requirement level.
* Creating and maintaining action item lists for both development and testing effort.
* Managing risks throughout the project for both development and testing on the project level, as well as on the requirement level.
* Creating and maintaining project timeline for all project tasks for both development and testing.
* Creating and maintaining cost and time estimates for both development and testing tasks, either on the projects level or the requirement level.
* Managing product release and features included in each release.