According to Forrester Research, “It’s time for software development professionals to stop sitting on the fence where Agile is concerned.” But, with so many failed efforts, IT managers and developer leaders are reluctant to try again and build an Agile development process without an effective plan and processes. In fact, a new study from SearchSoftwareQuality and Gartner shows that “Agile adoption has slowed significantly,” despite the productivity gains that Agile practices provide.
In this webinar, Typemock’s Product Manager, Gil Zilberfeld, will provide a roadmap to building effective Agile Development Processes, including:
• How do I get started? Building an Agile Strategy
• Scrum is not enough: XP isn’t just a version of Windows
• Basic Communication & Feedback Practices
• Three Times a Charm: Refactoring, Unit Tests, Continuous Integration
• How Not to Fail: What Not To Do