Ritu Mehta talks about “Lean Tools that work” and its meteorology. Ritu works as a Director Product Development at Pitney Bowes Software’s.
This session covers:
– Lean – It’s all about choices and NOT about Working harder / working faster / blaming people
• Focus on Customer Value
• Lean and Unleashing Capacity
• Forms of Waste
• Mapped to Software Development
– Lean Principles
– Tools that work
– Lean Software Development
• Software Development Waste
• Software Waste Exercise
– Value Stream Mapping
• What is Value Stream Map?
• Select Delivery Content.
• Using VSM’s to Improve Processes.
• Create a Value Stream Map.
– Anti-Patterns and Potential Solutions
– The Role of QA
– Development Foundation Disciplines
– Deployment Foundation Disciplines
Watch the video to know more about Lean Tools that work.